If you aren’t ready, willing, and able, as well as possessing the degree of discipline, and commitment, which might provide you with the best opportunity, to enjoy a personally, happier, healthier life, and existence, it probably won’t happen! Are you going to take the time, and make a concerted effort, to consistently, thoroughly, realistically, and, in an introspective, objective manner, FOCUS on, your personal well – being, and best interests? Will you perceive every obstacle, life introduces, as a debilitating problem, or a challenge, to overcome? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, in terms of living your life, to the fullest.
1. Faith; fate; future; fruition; fresh look: Will you become a master, of your own destiny, or use, fate, as an excuse, when something doesn’t work – out, as you hope? How much faith to you have, in yourself? Will you look ar the bigger – picture, instead of the immediate/ expedient one, so to, seek your finest future? Will you, persist, and see things to their finest, fruition? Will you proceed, with an open – mind, and consider things, with a fresh look, instead of accepting the same – old, same – old, staus quo? How will you become happier, and more self – satisfied?
2. Options; opportunities; organized: Whether you examine various options, determines, whether you’ll be prepared, when/ if, the best opportunities, present themselves, and, to create your own opportunity! This can’t be haphazard, but you must, move forward, in a quality, organized way!
3. Clarity; creative; character: What about your character, makes you feel good, about yourself? Will you seek better clarity, so you can proceed, in a creative manner, and seek, your best personal path?
4. Uses; useful; urging; urgent: Do you personal urgings, enhance your existence? How will you differentiate useful things, from lesser ones, so you don’t sweat the petty stuff? What are the specific uses of those items, which you consider, priorities, and most urgent?
5. Self; sustainable; solutions; system; strengths/ stronger: If you won’t treat yourself, better, don’t expect others, to do so! Look at the bigger – picture, instead of merely, seeking immediate, temporary, gratification, and create, the finest system, for ensuring, sustainable solutions, which make you stronger! It’s important to recognize, and admit, both, your strengths, and weaknesses, and proceed, to use areas of strength, while addressing, and minimizing any area of personal weakness!
When one proceeds, consistently, to FOCUS, on his best, personal path, and follows it, he enhances his possibilities, for a more satisfying existence! Are you up to the task?
Article Source: ://EzineArticles.com/10206619